11.7.24

I've been seeing a lot of people talk about 'situations that altered their brain chemistry',
& I can confidently say I knew of one situation in my life.

Now we've been through another, this time together.

It's been a bad couple of days,
Just general heavy-hearted-ness,
I haven't been motivated to do literally anything for the last 1 and a half months.
If the earlier experience kicked started my obsession with blood donation, this one just took me right out of it.
I don't even feel like talking to people, like anyone.
Stopped being able to make eye contact for some reason.
Then I just lay down at home any chance I get, mind buzzing, heart oh so heavy.

I know for a fact I've regressed quite an unhealthy amount.
But for now I do not have the energy to do anything about it yet.
What's exhausting is that I'm aware I need to do better.
It's the same old 'I have no rights or even any idea why I feel this way'.
But I just do not have the will to snap out of it.

It's all just... Exhaustion. Everything is so exhausting to think & feel & process.

So I just want to acknowledge this,
That today I cooked a fairly nutritious lunch for the kids,
I vacuumed somewhat,
I watered the plants,
I plan to fold some laundry,
& we shall call that a decent achievement in the life of a housewife.
& we'll do it all again tomorrow.

No comments: